Rose Gold Mesh Strap
Rose Gold is always a good idea!
It's time to upgrade your watches with our range of beautifully crafted watch straps that will upstyle your daily look.
Our Wade Hutton Rose Gold Mesh Strap is the perfect addition to your favourite watch. This strap has a laser-engraved logo on the buckle. The beautifully crafted Rose Gold mesh strap is soft and lightweight and ensures that your watch sits comfortably on your wrist. This strap comes in a 20mm for 40mm watch. Available in Silver also.
Discover your combination today and enjoy effortless versatility with our range of beautifully crafted watch straps from Wade Hutton.
- Material : Stinless Steel
- Size : 20mm for 40mm watch
- Colour : Silver or Rose Gold
- Quick-release : Yes
- Logo : Laser logo on the buckle
Wade Hutton is an international brand. We offer international shipping on all our products from the website. Our strategic association with Australia Post & Sendle as our shipping partners helps us deliver the product to you swiftly and safely while being able to track the shipment.
Wade Hutton provides FREE express shipping + tracking on all Australian orders and typically receive them in 1 - 3 business days.
Wade Hutton provides FREE express shipping + tracking on all orders to New Zealand and typically receive them in 10 - 16 business days.
Wade Hutton provides FREE standard shipping + tracking for all our international customers. The order delivery time completely depends on your location and your proximity to a major city in your country. Keeping this in mind, it is very hard to give a specific estimate. However, we give a vaguely accurate estimate based on popular countries.
|North America||10 - 28 Business Days|
|Western Europe||10 - 28 Business Days|
|Asia & Pacific||10 - 28 Business Days|
|Rest of the World||14 - 30 Business Days|
We are not held responsible for any late or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control. However, we will do everything in our power to ensure your order is dispatched and delivered.
*Please note ALL orders are packed and posted when payments have been cleared. All orders have a tracking number and will be sent to your supplied email.
*International orders could potentially be delivered earlier than expected or later than the supplied dates.
Tracking your parcel
You can track your parcel on the following links, Track your AUS Post & Track your Sendle parcel Just place your tracking number into the box, labeled, "Enter your tracking number". (Tracking number is provided in the confirmation email).
*For orders in Australia, If delivery has been attempted, your parcel will be left in a secure location or a card will be left for you to collect at your nearest Australia Post office. Express Delivery is usually next-day delivery from the time of purchase if you’re in a major metro area.
*During the peak holiday periods, i.e. Black Friday, Valentine's Day, Boxing Day, Christmas, etc. Please allow extra 2-3 days, as Australia Post can be very busy during these periods. We still aim to have your parcel delivered within 5-8 days.
*Once the order is completed from your end, you will receive a confirmation email, informing you that your order has been lodged in our system. After your order has been sorted you will receive a dispatch notification and a tracking number for your parcel.
- Place your watch face down on a clean, dry surface to start.
- To detach the little lever from the spring bar, pull it to the left.
- Remove your old strap gently, then align the new one with the dial.
- Slide the lever to the right when your new strap is set, gently inserting the pins.
- Before putting your new strap on, double-check that it is properly secured.
Try the watch on your wrist and identify the proper notch in the strap for your fit before adjusting the size.
- Push the folding clasp up with the screwdriver, taking caution not to damage the strap or the clasp.
- Flip your watch over and adjust the clasp to the notch on the strap that fits your wrist size.
- Then, to secure your watch, flip it back over and seal the folding clasp.
- Check that your watch is now the proper size; if it isn't, adjust it as many times as necessary.