Brown Leather Strap - with Silver Buckle
The warm brown colour can be refreshing to the eye when matched with the vivid and mesmerising Silver buckle! Strikingly different, but perfectly matched for optimal use on the go.
Our exquisitely handmade white leather straps are made of genuine leather of the highest quality, and the buckles come in either Rose Gold or Silver. The laser branding on the buckle will provide an added bit of personality, and the quick-release system will make it simple to switch out your strap. The leather straps are available in Pink, White, Navy Blue, Black, and Brown colours.
Find your combination today for an effortlessly stunning look. Discover your unique statement piece at wadehutton.com
- Material : Genuine Leather
- Size : 20mm for 40mm watch
- Colour : Pink, White, Navy Blue, Black, Brown
- Buckle Colour : Silver or Rose Gold
- Quick-release : Yes
- Logo : Laser logo on the buckle
Wade Hutton is an international brand. We offer international shipping on all our products from the website. Our strategic association with Australia Post & Sendle as our shipping partners helps us deliver the product to you swiftly and safely while being able to track the shipment.
Wade Hutton provides FREE express shipping + tracking on all Australian orders and typically receive them in 1 - 3 business days.
Wade Hutton provides FREE express shipping + tracking on all orders to New Zealand and typically receive them in 10 - 16 business days.
Wade Hutton provides FREE standard shipping + tracking for all our international customers. The order delivery time completely depends on your location and your proximity to a major city in your country. Keeping this in mind, it is very hard to give a specific estimate. However, we give a vaguely accurate estimate based on popular countries.
|North America||10 - 28 Business Days|
|Western Europe||10 - 28 Business Days|
|Asia & Pacific||10 - 28 Business Days|
|Rest of the World||14 - 30 Business Days|
We are not held responsible for any late or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control. However, we will do everything in our power to ensure your order is dispatched and delivered.
*Please note ALL orders are packed and posted when payments have been cleared. All orders have a tracking number and will be sent to your supplied email.
*International orders could potentially be delivered earlier than expected or later than the supplied dates.
Tracking your parcel
You can track your parcel on the following links, Track your AUS Post & Track your Sendle parcel Just place your tracking number into the box, labeled, "Enter your tracking number". (Tracking number is provided in the confirmation email).
*For orders in Australia, If delivery has been attempted, your parcel will be left in a secure location or a card will be left for you to collect at your nearest Australia Post office. Express Delivery is usually next-day delivery from the time of purchase if you’re in a major metro area.
*During the peak holiday periods, i.e. Black Friday, Valentine's Day, Boxing Day, Christmas, etc. Please allow extra 2-3 days, as Australia Post can be very busy during these periods. We still aim to have your parcel delivered within 5-8 days.
*Once the order is completed from your end, you will receive a confirmation email, informing you that your order has been lodged in our system. After your order has been sorted you will receive a dispatch notification and a tracking number for your parcel.
- The following items are required in order to properly follow the instructions:
- Strap replacement
- Tool with a spring bar
- A microfiber cloth or another soft pad can be used.
- A paper or other broad, flat-bottomed surface object can act as a barrier (optional, but recommended)
- Place your watch face down on a clean, dry surface to start. Finding a flat surface, installing the strap, and finally attaching the watch are steps in setting up a workplace. With the lugs pointing out to either side, it may be put face down on soft cushioning.
- Remove the Strap. The spring bars that release the strap parts from the case must be removed before the strap can be detached. A spring bar is a telescopic metal rod with double flanges on both ends spring-loaded. The spring bar ends are inserted into little holes in the watch case's lugs.
- Repeat step 2 for the other strap piece. Rotate the watch 180 degrees to align the remaining strap component with the previous one.
- Install the replacement strap. The spring bars must be installed into the new strap components before they can be attached. When the spring bars are removed, they expand and become wider than the distance between the insides of the lugs. The spring bar must be compressed again in this stage to fit back between the lids.
- Repeat step 4 for the other strap piece.
- Finally, take up the watch with the freshly inserted strap and wipe away any smudges on the watch surface with a microfiber or other soft cloth.
Changing a watch strap is a simple way to replace a damaged band while also changing the watch's appearance. It's simple to do at home with the right equipment and a steady hand. It includes preparing a work area, removing the old strap, inserting the replacement strap, and cleaning the watch of any smudges or debris. The spring bars that hold the attachment system together are quite tiny and easy to lose, so use caution while working with them. These steps, if followed correctly, can restore your wristwatch to working order and may even improve its appearance.