The easy-release spring bar on your watch is a convenient method to remove your strap without using any tools for 38mm case watches with an easy-release mechanism.
- Place your watch face down on a clean, dry surface to start.
- To detach the little lever from the spring bar, pull it to the left.
- Remove your old strap gently, then align the new one with the dial.
- Slide the lever to the right when your new strap is set, gently inserting the pins.
- Before putting your new strap on, double-check that it is properly secured.